Monday, September 26, 2011

Saturday the 24th of September

So this past Saturday, I skipped a day of exercise. Even though it's Cardio Recovery, I still should've gone through with it. In addition to skipping it, I believe I also went over my calorie intake for that day. Sigh, hopefully it doesn't set me back too much. I still feel the energy, but I think my weight has gone back up due to that one day.

I used to just starve myself to lose weight, although effective at losing weight, I also lose a lot of muscle mass and left with imbalanced metabolism and excessive % body fat. At this point, I think, I have more muscles, at least when compared with before I started to exercise. I feel stronger day by day, and how I can tell is my ability to keep up with the exercises, and during the stretches. Most of the muscle strengths is tested when I do the stretches. My ability to hold a certain stretch longer, with less difficulty shows my increased strength.

Overall, I think Insanity is a better workout program. The exercises are shorter, and more intense. Thus it allows you to push yourself MUCH harder even though both Insanity and P90X allows breaks if you're unable to keep up. I think I will stay with this program for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment