So yesterday, I've made my decision. Looked over the nutritional guide that was provided by Insanity (in the same packet) and will continue using the guidelines provided to continue my fitness. The guide offered a wide range of meals, but I got the main idea. High energy meals, so carbs are fine. In addition, they focus on my calorie intake needs and use that against a multiplier to make sure I'm going to be able to maintain, as well as lose weight.
Day 1 of insanity is a Fit Test. Pretty much 8 exercises, go all out on each one with about 1min break in between. Each one is different, so I believe I did well on some and very poorly on others. Kind of a wide mix of exercises that target different parts of the body. I can see why this would only require 60 days. If someone goes through this set of exercises, on a daily level, 6 days a week, it's going to be very intense.
In all honesty although I like P90X, I"m sold by Insanity. The absent need for equipment, the daily cardio/calorie burn, and a meal plan that will ensure my nutrition intake as well as weight lost, I will stick to this for at least 3 weeks, and compare the result with P90X. If anything I'll alternate in between the 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment