SO my eating habits have improved a bit. I definitely have more desire to eat healthy now. One problem... I tend to over-eat when I go out. Especially with a group of friends, or for a party with some kind of gathering of some sort. Thing is, there are always more food than needed, and yet I have the tendency of not wasting any food (I had to learn it the hard way when I was little). So right now, whenever I see food left on the table, my initial thought is always, "finish it and DO NOT waste any food!"
I guess to balance it out, I can just starve myself the following day, but in terms of my training I think that's probably not the best way to go about this. One thing I should improve upon is eating less on my OFF day. Due to that the exercise is only 6 days a week, on my off day I should eat substantially LESS than what I normally eat. I'm seeing slight changes in how my body look, and I do mean SLIGHT as in "slim to none!" I can't really put my finger on what the actual problem is except probably I don't push myself hard enough on the exercises... I know it was a bit farfetched but I suppose it's just too early to tell. I had been on exercising program for nearly 5 weeks now (first 3 weeks on P90X with the last 2 on Insanity), so technically I am suppose to see more than a slim difference. My body weight definitely is not decreasing as much as I had anticipated, I just have to improve upon what I eat, and hopefully see a much MUCH better result soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment