Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day off!

So, day 7 of each week is a day off (relaxing). I was kind of debating whether or not just throw in the stretching video from P90X or maybe just throw in a few push-up sets just to kind of maintaining my calorie burn throughout the day... I know I will enjoy having the day off though. It's just the thought of going back into Insanity tomorrow is killing me!

In terms of my food and nutrition schedule, I've been following the 5-meals a day as close as possible. Skipping any "sugar drinks" like soda, sweet tea and whatnot and changing into just water and coffee without cream or sugar (gotta have my coffee). I do feel like I've lost a few inches around the waist, although my thighs still seems to be the main problem (none changed thus far). Maybe I should go on a daily morning jog too... Well that's a laugh, because I've been saying it forever! (NEVER happened).

Anyway, some progress is better than NO progress. Just gotta keep the Insanity I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment