Yesterday was the Yoga X again for the 3rd week.
Like the video suggested, at first I was like, "Yoga? Hmmm...." Before I even started I thought this is going to be something easy, just some silly stretches. When I got into it, I thought to myself, "WOW... this may BE the most intense exercise in the entire series yet!"
Stuck through it, 3rd week, and I really find that I enjoyed Yoga. It is a balance of your own energy, Yin and Yang, It goes through moves that tends to be a little more intense at first, but then throws in these balance postures that you are just testing your own strength. Best part is at the end... I felt SOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo relaxed at the end it was as if I JUST discovered a new sleeping posture or SOMETHING. It was amazing, each and every time.
I'd have to admit, the Yoga X is a great complement to the other exercises. I definitely need to step up more on those moves, and have to do my best to keep up!
No comments:
Post a Comment