Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 2 (Insanity)

So the Insanity workout has almost no breaks in between (or at least attempts to push you as hard as possible).

If you think the Fit Test was hard, that's NOTHING compared to the actual workout. Although it's about 20min less than what P90X was, the workouts that Insanity does pushes you to the limit! Toward the last 15minutes of the workout, I was sweating, tired, numb, and felt like quitting but I still pushed on and completed the workout.

Now... I felt the same way when I was in my first week for P90X but I'm 3 weeks INTO P90X NOW, and yet still not fit enough to do Insanity? That's not right...

Either way, I'm attempting to also follow the eating habits that the program suggests, which is 5 meals a day, each meal in small but moderate portions. My original plan to not eat dinner, well, I try to eat a LOT earlier, spreading my meals into 2 hr intervals starting from 8AM. So technically, I'll eat at 8am, then 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm. I will sometimes miss my 2pm or 4pm, of which I will just cover with a later meal at around 6-7pm when I get home from work. I think it's working out fine. That way I won't feel stuffed when I'm working out, and I don't feel hungry either.

The only thing I'm afraid of now is if I'm cutting corners. I tend to take breaks, but I'm not sure if it's too many break or not... either way I know I'd have to push myself to get a result, FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment