Monday, September 12, 2011

Broke my eating habit

So this past Saturday was my brother's birthday, so I broke a few rules. Ate more than my usual amounts, and definitely had a few drinks. Hopefully that didn't throw my diet off by too much, but definitely it was SOMETHING. I did still continue my exercising schedule, no interruptions whatsoever, so that should balance it out a bit (since I do need a larger intake due to my increase in activity level). But even so, I know the Saturday dinner definitely threw me off by a bit.

I did supposedly the hardest training in the program yesterday, PURE CARDIO. Even Shaun (the trainer for Insanity) was saying he was "scared" of this exercise. It was a constant ~20min worth of cardio, I definitely had to take several breaks in between to actually keep up. I am still disappointed in myself in terms of my leg/thigh strength. I'm not able to perform successfully even the stretching part of the exercise (some of the lunging positions). I know I'm impatient and want faster results, yet at the same time I know this will take time to take into effect. At this point, I just want to trust the program, stick with it, and wait for the results to show!

No comments:

Post a Comment