Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2 Weeks of Madness

It's been 2 weeks of Insanity now. I feel great, and I see slight changes still. But, I am assuming it's because I'm looking at myself EVERYDAY! I guess taking the pictures was a good idea, to get a better picture of the transformation as oppose to looking at myself on a daily basis.

Eating habits improved, yet, I feel I still over-eat quite a bit. I need to tone down on eating out with friends I guess. Past weekend went to a housewarming, at BBQ ribs, then went to Chou-Mama for dinner... THAT definitely broke my calorie intake for the day. I've been cutting down on food since Sunday, so hopefully my body will still keep up.

Fit test is tomorrow! I am really anxious to find out what my results will show... whether if I am stronger, or stayed relatively the same... or worse case scenario, did poorer than last time!! Maybe I shouldn't take today off... hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment