Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 6

Today is day 6.

I kind of feel like I should instead move my exercise to mornings...

For one, it'll help me wake up in the morning.

2, in case I had to do something in the evening, it wouldn't mess up my schedule.

Yesterday I had to go out for a delivery (since our driver moved to LA, so we have no driver now), and it actually pushed my schedule really tight. I wasn't able to finish my entire set from yesterday, although even if I had tried to finish the entire set I know I probably would've done pretty much the same...

Well, I think starting from next week I'm going to start moving my exercises to the mornings... question is... WHEN? 5AM? 6AM?

If I do 5am... given exercises are roughly 1-1/2 hour to 2 hours I would finish at the latest 7am, but if I had started at 6am, I would probably not have enough time to get to the warehouse in time...

Well... time to do some testing I guess... Next week will be my "Test Week" to see which hour would work the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment