Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 13

So the only problem I'm having is I don't have a pull-up bar... Thus any of the exercises that includes pull-ups I'm unable to do those sets, BUT... how I compensate for those sets is merely flexing doing those moves as if I am pulling down... for ONE it does still give some benefit from those flexing, and 2 it gives me breathing room in between the other exercises.

Even so, I do believe purchasing a pull-up bar will be necessary in order to get the most out of the exercises...

One thing that I haven't done consistently also is keeping a good tracking sheet... Mainly due to the fact that I don't have one, I figured that isn't TOO big a deal because I will just stick to the number that I place in my head (more reps = leaner, or less reps/heavier weights = bigger muscles) Either way, I should probably look online for the tracking sheet for the workouts...

No comments:

Post a Comment