Wow... never thought I'd feel like this again in Insanity, but I was wrong. Month 1 exercises seemed so easy, now that I've started my 2nd month's exercises. Yesterday was Max Interval Plyo, and it was pretty insane! The full workout is now 55minutes (including stretches) so about 10 minutes longer, and the warm-ups are more intense compared to those from the 1st month.
I did the fit test day before yesterday, and sad to say, it wasn't as much of an improvement as my 2nd fit test compared to the 1st. It's either that I'm not pushing as hard as I should, or possibly I am capped out due to doing the same exercises for the past 4 weeks or so...
Anyway, I can see why they had to increase the work-load on the exercises. I am seeing my abs getting tighter, as well as my lower body. What I need to do now is to continue watching my weight and what I eat, and definitely increase my liquid intake (since I don't drink enough water, at all). Not sure if there was a way to increase my water intake without spending $2-$3 per day on bottle water...
Let's go MONTH 2!! Time to kick some ass!
No comments:
Post a Comment