Thursday, October 27, 2011

Insanity Workout - Max Interval Plyo

So, did the Insanity Workout's Max Interval Plyo again last night, I'm amazed at how much better I'm doing it. Less fatigue, able to keep up with the moves a bit more, definitely improvements! One thing I do have to watch out for is my food intake for the day. I tend to cheat, and not just a little, but quite a bit! It's all the alcohol I'm drinking after working out... REALLY BAD! I KNOW! Either way, it's definitely something I need to be more careful about. Don't want to just let these past few months of working my ass off to just go to waste.

Tonight I have Max Recovery, I guess that's good, since I'll need some recovery with all the intensity workouts I've been doing. In terms of losing weight, I am still maintaining the same weight, which is a downer. YET, I do see my body starting to look a lot leaner. I truly believe Insanity Workout really works! Kind of going back to P90X, I believe both workouts will in return give the "Beachbody" that both program promises, takes time, as with everything else out there. Just got to put the effort in, and continue to pump out all the fat and turn them into lean muscles!

No comments:

Post a Comment