So day 1 was harsh, day 2 was a little less intense. It still seemed long given it's a little more than 50 minutes, but compared to day 1, this seemed like a walk in the park.
I have been following my eating calories, and keeping track of mostly everything I eat/drink, seemed to show quite the improvement. I just found out I lost another pound today, so as long as if I keep this up, I'll lose about another 10 lbs by the end of month 2. I'm planning to get to around 170lbs. Technically, for my height, I need to be at 150 lbs. Unfortunately with how my body is currently toned, I don't think that's actually possible at this point. I can see myself dropping down at the minimum to around 160 lbs but nothing lower. In the mean time, let's shoot for 170 lbs, yeah?
Cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment